Crommelins Drive Unit 6.0hp
Petrol drive unit assembled and tested in Australia.
This Crommelins drive unit 6.0hp petrol will drive submersible flexible drive pumps and concrete vibrators using its universal 3-dog style drive shaft. It is ideal for construction jobs and concreters to power a wide range of flexible shaft equipment. Features include an Australian fabricated heavy-duty steel roll frame with sledge-style base for use on any surface. Quick action couplings allow for easy connections. It also features a rubber-mounted sub-frame to reduce vibration from the engine and shaft. Powered by a reliable Robin petrol engine. Customisation options include; powered by Honda, electric start, hire-pack and also mine specification. There is also a range of 28 to 60mm shafts available as well as extension shafts and pumps. Assembled and tested in Australia. The drive unit comes with a three-year Robin engine warranty and a two-year manufacturer’s warranty.
- Drives 2” flexible drive submersible pumps (FP2T & FP2TA)
- Drives vibrator Shafts
- A rubber-mounted sub-frame between the engine and HD frame to ensure reduced vibration
- Sledge mounted frame which enables usage on any surface
- Full heavy-duty protective roll frame
- Assembled and tested in Australia
- Two-year manufacturer’s warranty
|Drives Vibrators (Up to)
|Drive Pumps (Up to)
|DB @ 7m