Crommelins Drive Unit Diesel Yanmar 4.7hp
Diesel drive unit assembled and tested in Australia.
This drive unit diesel 4.7hp will drive submersible flexible drive pumps and concrete vibrators using its universal 3-dog style driveshaft. It is ideal for construction jobs on mine sites to power a wide range of flexible shaft equipment. Features include an Australian fabricated heavy-duty steel roll frame with sledge-style base for use on any surface. Quick action couplings allow for easy connections. It also features a rubber-mounted sub-frame to reduce vibration from the engine and shaft. Powered by a reliable Yanmar diesel engine. Customisation options include; electric start, hire-pack and also mine specification. There is also a range of 28 to 60mm shafts available as well as extension shafts and pumps. Assembled and tested in Australia. The drive unit comes with a two-year manufacturer’s warranty.
- Drives 2” Flexible drive submersible pumps (FP2T & FP2TA)
- Drives vibrator Shafts
- A rubber-mounted sub-frame between the engine and HD frame to ensure reduced vibration
- Sledge mounted frame which enables usage on any surface
- Full heavy-duty protective roll frame
- Assembled and tested in Australia
- 2 Years manufacturer’s warranty
|Drives Vibrators (Up to)
|Drive Pumps (Up to)
|db @ 7m
|94db at 1m